Some movie franchises simply refuse to die.
In some cases this is a good thing, in others it’s not such a wonderful idea.
In the case of the “Fast and the Furious” franchise I’m really not too sure.
Later this year we’ll be able to enjoy “Fast Five“. I say “enjoy”, as I’m hoping that this outing will be actually enjoyable. I’m hoping that it won’t be as strained as some of the films in the franchise so far. Sure, they’ve all been quite enjoyable on one level, but there’s “enjoyable” and then there’s “wonderful”. The two concepts are quite far apart.
This time round Vin Diesel is back (again) and he’s joined by several of the “die hards” from the series so far (rumour has it that they’ve gone back and changed the franchise’s own history by changing the ending of one of the previous films!)
Here’s the trailer :
- The Sixth Fast And Furious Movie Is Already Being Developed (cinemablend.com)
- Fast and Furious 5 Greenlit & Titled (screenrant.com)
- Vin Diesel Says ‘Fast Five’ is Part of a New ‘Furious’ Trilogy (screenrant.com)
- ‘Fast and Furious 6’ Coming; Dwayne Johnson to Get His Own Spin-Off (moviefone.com)
- ‘Fast Five’ Set Visit Report (screenrant.com)
- “Fast Five” – New “Fast & Furious” – Trailer (popcrunch.com)
- Fast Five Trailer is Here! (screenhead.com)
- ‘Fast and the Furious 6′ Already in Development (screenrant.com)
- ‘Fast Five’ Could Spawn Sequel and Spin-Off; Plus New Car Photos (slashfilm.com)
- Check This Out: Sleek First Poster for Universal’s ‘Fast Five’ Arrives (firstshowing.net)